Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2022

My (somewhat) 1 month journey in Australia right now (but now its actually NINE months)

 I’ve been in Australia for about a month... WELL NOT ANYMORE

I have NO IDEA how I managed to forget this draft for NINE MONTHS but I did. Despite that, im back with a half year (plus 3 months) update. Nothing HORRIBLE has happened yet so it's been quite a fun time in Australia. I met a couple old friends again which was nice and im also (one of the) smartest students in the entire school, since my school only goes up to year 6 :(. Also, If your wondering why I'm still in year 6, it's because of some pretty stupid reason about when I was born or something like that. But enough of that. I have been at Gainsborough State School for the whole time I've been in Australia (and It's actually the holidays for me right now).The school itself is nice and even has its own multi purpose court (It has its own place and is a lot more better than the one outside of year 5 and 6 area. I still like biking and playing soccer but I might have a big small gambling addiction and also the sanity to grind on a game for 8 hours straight. Even after all of this time, I still kind of want to go back to New Zealand. especially before a couple of my friends head to another school/college . I told some of them already but im actually planning to go back to New Zealand at the end of the year. I want to meet some of them again so we can talk in person. Welp, that's all I got for now, ill try my best to continue on posting about my time in Australia. In the meanwhile, take care anyone that sees this (I doubt it though since the school changed to site they used for blogs... sadly :(   )

2 comments:

  1. Hello Izyn! It's good to see you posting on your old blog! Thanks for keeping everyone up to date about your experience at your new school in Australia. I wonder if you have seen Jin as his family have moved to Australia too. How many students attend your new school? Is it far from where you live as Australia is a big place? Take care. Mrs Lagitupu (your old teacher).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you found out I still posted (unless you get notified). I'd say over 275 students are at Gainsborough State School but I don't know myself so it could lower or higher. To be fair, the school was opened either 2020 or 2021.Sadly, i have heard that Jin moved because Tumanako told me but i haven't seen him. Also, I dont live close to my school but i could get there in around 15 minutes if I was walking. Sorry if that sounded a bit messy but i was trying to answer all (or most) of your questions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.